Basics of Construction and Framing Volume 1 by Daniel Bonnici – Test Bank
Chapter 01 Testbank
- Safety Operating Procedures (SOPs) may provide information:
A. on what PPE is to be worn
on pre-operational checks
on operational checks
- All of the answers are correct.
- There is a high risk of finding asbestos:
A. around any construction site
B. in any home built prior to 1990
C. in any home built after 1990
D. in all cement-based products
- An RCD unit:
A. detects any leakage of power to the ground (earth)
B. is used to charge batteries for cordless equipment
C. detects any imbalance of power in a circuit
D. is not required on domestic building sites
- A red fire extinguisher with a blue band is a:
A. dry chemical extinguisher and is used on flammable liquids
B. wet chemical extinguisher and is used on oils and fats
C. foam extinguisher and is used on flammable liquids
D. water extinguisher and is used on combustible metals
- On a construction site, a ladder must be installed at a slope of 4:1, be rated to carry 150 kg and extend at least 1 metre past the top point of access.
- Safety harnesses are required on all boom-type EWPs (elevated work platforms). A licence is also required for this type of EWP if it has a working height of 11 metres or more.
There are no reviews yet.