Essence Of Anthropology 4th Edition By Haviland Test Bank
ISBN-13: 978-1305258983, ISBN-10: 1305258983
Table of Content:
1. Thinking and Doing Anthropology.
2. Biology, Genetics, and Evolution.
3. Living Primates.
4. Human Evolution.
5. The Neolithic Revolution.
6. The Emergence of Cities and States.
7. Modern Human Diversity — Race and Racism.
8. Characteristics of Culture.
9. Language and Communication.
10. Social Identity, Personality, and Gender.
11. Subsistence and Exchange.
12. Sex, Marriage, and Family.
13. Kinship and Other Forms of Grouping.
14. Politics, Power, and Violence.
15. Spirituality and Religion.
16. Global Changes and the Role of Anthropology.
There are no reviews yet.