Human Resource Management V2.0 by Laura Portolese – Test Bank
The Role of Human Resources
- In the past, human resources played more of an administrative role as opposed to a strategic one.
- HR typically discourages multiculturalism to bring in uniformity in the workforce.
- Selection and recruitment are identical processes.
- When determining compensation, pay systems must reward all employees uniformly irrespective of the number of years in the organization, experience, and educational qualification.
- Sick leave is considered a type of compensation.
- Managers are correct in believing that most people leave an organization because of pay-related matters.
- Union contracts are the sole determinants of worker safety regulations.
- Increased use of social networking to assimilate information to employees is an internal factor affecting the human resources in an organization.
There are no reviews yet.