International Economics International Edition 12th Edition by Robert Carbaugh – Test Bank
Table of content OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS
1. The International Economy and Globalization.
2. Foundations of Modern Trade Theory: Comparative Advantage.
3. Sources of Comparative Advantage.
5. Nontariff Trade Barriers.
6. Trade Regulations and Industrial Policies.
7. Trade Policies for the Developing Nations.
8. Regional Trading Arrangements.
9. International Factor Movements and Multinational Enterprises.
10. The Balance of Payments.
11. Foreign Exchange.
12. Exchange-Rate Determination.
13. Balance-of-Payments Adjustments.
14. Exchange-Rate Adjustments and the Balance of Payments.
15. Exchange-Rate Systems and Currency Crises.
16. Macroeconomic Policy in an Open Economy.
17. International Banking: Reserves, Debt, and Risk.
There are no reviews yet.