Test Bank For Anatomy Physiology And Disease 2nd Edition By Colbert Ankney Lee
ISBN-13: 978-0132865661, ISBN-10: 0132865661
Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question ________.
- Gross Anatomy is also known as
- Microscopic Anatomy
- Pathologic Anatomy
- Macroscopic Anatomy
- Diagnostic Anatomy
- An example of Gross Anatomy would be ________.
- Viewing an x-ray
- Using a microscope
- Performing a complete cellular blood count
- Determining the etiology of a disease
- The study of Physiology deals with ________.
- The potential outcome of a disease is the ________.
- The study of disease is known as ________.
- The three basic parts of a medical term include ________.
- Prefix, word root, suffix
- Suffix, base, meaning
- Prefix, stem, ending
- Base, word root, stem
- What system is known as the mathematical language of Anatomy and Physiology?
- Abbreviation system
- Metric system
- English system
- Customary system
- Which of the following is not a vital sign?
- Heart Rate
- Respiratory rate
There are no reviews yet.