Test Bank For Biopsychology 10th Edition by John P. J. Pinel
ISBN-13: 9780134788234, ISBN-13: 9780134727745, ISBN-13: 9780134567709, ISBN-10: 0134567730, ISBN-13: 9780134567730
Table of Contents
PART I: WHAT IS BIOPSYCHOLOGY?
1. Biopsychology as a Neuroscience: What Is Biopsychology, Anyway?
PART II: FOUNDATIONS OF BIOPSYCHOLOGY
2. Evolution, Genetics, and Experience: Thinking about the Biology of Behavior
3. Anatomy of the Nervous System: Systems, Structures, and Cells That Make Up Your Nervous System
4. Neural Conduction and Synaptic Transmission: How Neurons Send and Receive Signals
5. The Research Methods of Biopsychology: Understanding What Biopsychologists Do
PART III: SENSORY AND MOTOR SYSTEMS
6. The Visual System: How We See
7. Mechanisms of Perception: Hearing, Touch, Smell, Taste, and Attention: How You Know the World
8. The Sensorimotor System: How You Move
PART IV: BRAIN PLASTICITY
9. Development of the Nervous System: From Fertilized Egg to You
10. Brain Damage and Neuroplasticity: Can the Brain Recover from Damage?
11. Learning, Memory, and Amnesia: How Your Brain Stores Information
PART V: BIOPSYCHOLOGY OF MOTIVATION
12. Hunger, Eating, and Health: Why Do Many People Eat Too Much?
13. Hormones and Sex: What’s Wrong with the Mamawawa?
14. Sleep, Dreaming, and Circadian Rhythms: How Much Do You Need to Sleep?
15. Drug Use, Drug Addiction, and the Brain’s Reward Circuits: Chemicals That Harm with Pleasure
PART VI: DISORDERS OF COGNITION AND EMOTION
16. Lateralization, Language, and the Split Brain: The Left Brain and the Right Brain
17. Biopsychology of Emotion, Stress, and Health: Fear, the Dark Side of Emotion
18. Biopsychology of Psychiatric Disorders: The Brain Unhinged
There are no reviews yet.