Test Bank For Computing Essentials 2017 26th Edition By OLeary
1. Which part of an information system consists of the rules or guidelines for people to follow?
2. The equipment that processes data in order to create information is called the _______.
3. In most cases, the word “software” is interchangeable with the word _______.
4. What are the two major software types?
A. System analysis software and data warehousing software
B. Operating system software and utilities software
C. System software and application software
D. Database management software and application software
5. Which of the following is a collection of programs rather than a single program?
B. System software
D. Microsoft Access
6. “Background” software that helps the computer manage its own internal resources is called _______.
B. application software
D. system software
There are no reviews yet.