Test Bank For Create Success 1st Edition By Jon Doyle
Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the base upon which your college success will be built?
A. Your commitment
B. The Constitution
C. Your personal foundation
D. Your strengths and weaknesses
- The Answer to what question is a key element in your personal foundation?
A. What are your goals?
B. Why are you here?
C. What are your career plans?
D. What is your major?
- When feeling anxious, you should think about:
A. Your personal mission statement
B. Your workload for the upcoming week
D. This course
- Your school has specific expectations for you, including:
A. Creating or joining study groups
B. Attending sporting events
C. Studying for and doing well on exams
D. Joining as many clubs as possible
- Your odds of being successful in college are increased by:
A. Being good at math
B. Taking only the minimum amount of credits each semester
C. Learning to thrive on a low-level of stress
D. Having proper support and resources
- What are three crucial components to college survival?
A. Planning, focusing, and applying
B. Planning, prioritizing, and focusing
C. Prioritizing, focusing and applying
D. Time Management, exercise, and writing skills
- Making connections with fellow students, staff, and administration is part of:
A. Focusing on results
D. Committing to your education
There are no reviews yet.