Test Bank For Global Business Today Charles Hill 11e
Global Business Today sets the standard for International Business courses and is the proven choice at both the undergraduate and graduate level. It offers a complete solution that is relevant (timely, comprehensive), practical (focused on applications of concepts), and integrated (logical flow of topics from chapter to chapter). The success of the first eleven editions (and its longer, more in-depth textbook option, International Business, now in the 13th edition) was based on the incorporation of leading-edge research, the use of the up-to-date examples and statistics to illustrate global trends and enterprise strategy, and the discussion of current events within the context of the appropriate theory. Building on these strengths, the goals for the 12th edition have focused on the following:
1. Incorporate new insights from scholarly research.
2. Make sure the content covers all appropriate issues.
3. Make sure the text is up-to-date with current events, statistics, and examples.
4. Add new and insightful opening and closing cases in most chapters.
5. Incorporate value-added global EDGE™ features in every chapter.
6. Connect every chapter to a focus on managerial implications.